Hi there, my name is Dan and together we’re going to learn how to create professional corporate video using Adobe Premiere Pro.
I’m an Adobe Certified Instructor and I’ve been teaching Premiere Pro for more than 10 years. I also work closely with Adobe presenting for them at conferences and make some of their Premiere Pro help videos.
This course is for beginners. You don’t need any previous knowledge in Premiere Pro or video editing experience. We’ll make a video together from start to finish, step by step. By the end of this course you’ll know how to take your raw video files, edit them. Fixing the color & audio. You’ll know how to add additional footage to sex up any boring video or hide mistakes.
You’ll master transitions. And how to sync separate audio & video files together. All the way through to animating your logo’s & interviewee's name titles.
If you have any trouble with your projects, camera or audio problems drop me a message. I’m happy to help out. There’s also exercise files so you can follow along.
So, if you need to start making professional corporate videos that impress colleges & clients. Come join me in the class. I’ll make easy and fun - promise.
What are the requirements?
- You will need a copy of Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017 or above. A free trial can be downloaded from Adobe.
- No previous video editing experience is needed.
- No previous Premiere Pro skills are needed.
What am I going to get from this course?
- 13 lectures of well-structured, step by step content!
- You'll learn to make corporate video for YouTube, social media & your website.
- How to edit video in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Fixing or hiding bad video footage
- How to add fade, cross fade, black fade transitions.
- How to adjust loudness of audio so it sounds normal & balanced
- How to Sync separate audio with video
- How to fix color & add a vignette
- Adding & animating a logo intro
- Adding names or adding text over video - lower thirds
- How to export & make a mp4s
- You will get the finished files so you never fall behind
- Downloadable exercise files
- Forum support from me and the rest of the BYOL crew
- All the techniques used by video professionals
What is the target audience?
- This course is for beginners.
- Aimed at people new to the world of video.
- No previous Premiere Pro experience is necessary.
- For anyone that needs to put together video for work.