Web design skills are one of the most employable opportunities of our lifetime. In this course you’ll learn how to design a professional website in Photoshop. We’ll start right at the basics of Photoshop and work our way through to building professional website concepts.
I created this course for people new to the world of website design and Photoshop. I created this for people nervous about changing their careers into the world of web design.
You’ll learn how to design desktop, tablet and mobile versions of your website. You’ll learn what types of files and code are required at the end of your job. This course is for people serious about making money as a professional web designer.
Now let me help you earn more money, get that job and become more awesome!
What are the requirements?
- You'll need a copy of Photoshop CC 2015 or above. A free 30 day trial can be download from Adobe here.
- No previous Photoshop or web design experience is necessary.
What am I going to get from this course?
- 49 lectures 3 hours of content!
- Forum support from me.
- All the techniques used by professional website designers.
- Ways to preview your designs straight to your mobile device.
- Firm understanding of responsive web design.
- Professional workflows and shortcuts.
- A wealth of other resources and websites to help your new career path.
What is the target audience?
This course is for beginners. Aimed at people new to the world of web design. No previous experience is necessary.
This course is NOT suited to people highly experience in the world of website mockups in Photoshop already.
Course duration 2 hours 43 minsGet the completed files here